COVID-19 Update | What we are doing to keep you and us safe
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers and our team. With this in mind, we have put in place a number of measures to protect anyone working or visiting our dealership(s)
- Where possible, please make a prior appointment to visit. This helps us effectively manage the number of people on our premises at any given time.
- Please ensure that if you wish to test drive a car, this is booked in advance with our team to ensure we are able to effectively sanitise the vehicle both before and after the test drive.
- You can also book a video walk around of any vehicle we have in stock by clicking HERE.
- We will only permit one household into our premises at any given time, so please minimise the number of people who attend the showroom with you where possible.
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the showroom. Automatic dispensing hand sanitiser will be provided for use on entry and exit or sanitizer available any point during your visit.
- Regrettably, we currently only accept cards or BACS payment to ensure our team are not required to handle cash to minimise COVID-19 transmission risk.
- All vehicles will be fully sanitised before handover, including using our home delivery service. This applies to both our sales and service departments.
- When arranging unattended test drives, please provide your driving licence, national insurance number and your car insurance details.