www.bwgarages.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy in this privacy notice.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
HERE ARE THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE GATHER.
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This information includes your name, address and phone number, details of people to whom purchases have been shipped (including address and phone number).
- E-mail communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from bwgarages.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from other sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This kind of information includes updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and arrange your next purchase or communication more easily.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. Also, in processing your order we will pass your address details onto one of our courier companies. This will either be Royal Mail, Coopers Carriers, DPD or Parcelforce. We may also send your address and/or phone number onto a supplier if the order is being drop-shipped directly to you.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies you authorise. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other companies you have previously authorised. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on 01982 552236.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
Builth Wells Garages Ltd
Evans Business Park,
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Lawful Basis for processing your data
As set out in Article 6 of the GDPR we adhere to one of the following:
Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- We use this basis to send you future offers, money off coupons, freebies and Builth Wells Garages updates. We may pass your information onto third party platforms to fulfil the relevant emails.
Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- We use your delivery address to send you your order and may pass these details onto a supplier or courier.
- We use your billing address to check the details with our payment processor.
Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
- We use your email address to keep you up to date with your order(s) and/or account. If you send us an email to our public email accounts or send a request through our website we will use this email address to reply to your request.
- We use your phone number to contact you . We may send this onto our supplier.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.